Boyds Gun Stocks
Boyds Hardwood Gun Stocks are a US made upgrade option for your rifle or shotgun. Due to US Government Export licence requirements these stocks can't be ordered by the end consumer, however here at Hunting Haven we can order them on your behalf.
Hunting Haven can custom order in any Boyds gun stock you would like, including any of the upgrade options you would like to complete your custom look. This is why most of the stocks on our website are showing as Out of Stock, as we order them in individually to suit your specific requirements.
So how do you order a Boyds Hardwood Gun Stock from Hunting Haven? Follow the simple steps below:
1. Head to the Boyds Website and choose your make and model using their search function to find the stock you require.
2. Add any custom options you desire
3. Write down your stock options and extras, or take screenshots. We will need this information when we place your order.
4. Email the details of your stock, name, address and phone number to email@example.com or give the shop a call on 02 67784144 We can accept credit card over the phone, bank deposit, or Paypal payments.
5. We add your order to our next Boyds shipment, and post your rifle stock out to you as soon as it arrives here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost? Most Boyds stocks in the standard colours, with no added extras, are $335. We will post the stocks anywhere in Australia for a flat rate of $15. Some of the upgrade prices you may be looking at include custom colours (add $30 approximately), custom engraving/checkering approximately $110. Contact us anytime for an accurate quote on the custom options you would like.
Can I Order the New Boyds At-One? Yes, absolutely! The new fully featured, adjustable At-One gun stock from Boyds is available for a large range of firearm models, in 11 different standard colours. The price for the At-One stocks is $440, plus $15 shipping. Find out more about the new At-One stocks on the At-One Website.
How long will it take for my stock to arrive? The current lead time is approximately 3 - 5 weeks from when you place your order, to when your stock arrives here. This can vary due to a number of factors, so please use this as a rough estimation only.