The Commander X + Pack is a complete system for the multi day backcountry hunter. The combination of an internal frame meat hauling pack with a detachable 4000 cu in pack bag offers the ability to pack in gear to a spike camp and haul out meat when the task is completed. The Commander X frame has lashing system that incorporates a compressed wing system and a lower shelf to secure loads to the frame. The pack bag can then be reattached with a series of compression straps over the load. When the meat-hauling frame is not needed the pack bag attaches to the frame with zippers for a secure fit to the frame for a comfortable carry. The frame is comprised of dual aluminum stays with channeled high-density polyethylene frame for rigid carry.
- 1680D Nylon Ballistic and Robic™ Nylon Fabrics for unmatched strength
- Pack bag attaches to frame with zippers or compression straps when frame is loaded
- Improved waist belt includes pockets, anti-sway straps and accommodates clip-style holsters
- Improved side fleece-lined spotting scope pocket with large opening for easy access
- LED light included with pack
- Rifle and bow drop-down pocket
- Top loading with spindrift collar
- Top pocket converts to a fanny pack
- Front pocket can be removed for extra gear
- Extra-large lower door - #10 zipper
- Internal horizontal divider
- Side pockets
- Hydration pocket and port
- Rain cover included
Fabric: Coyote Brown
Torso Range: 17"–21"
Capacity: 4000 in³ / 66L
Frame Weight: 5 lbs. 3 oz.
Pack Bag Weight: 4 lbs.
Total Weight: 9 lbs. 3 oz