Our most adjustable bow to date, you will be hard pressed to find any bow so adjustable anywhere! With a draw length of 5 to 55 lbs, and a draw length of 19 to 29 inches, it will be hard to find a teenager this will not suit.
ABOUT RTS KIT:
Suit someone who :
"I want to use my bow often. I need the Upgrades, I can install them myself. I also need the String accessories and need them installed by Apex bow technician. I DO NOT want to go to another Archery shop and pay extra for the installation."
This kit suits someone who wants to use their bow often. You need the upgrades and the string accessories, BUT, you do not know how to install them. You would rather not go to an Archery Shop and pay extra for installation, or perhaps you live in an area where there are no Archery shops around. RTS stands for Ready To Shoot, the common lingo in Archery for bows that come with the string accessories, namely the peep sight, d-loop, string silencer and wrist sling, installed by a bow technician. Since this kit also comes with a Release Aid, you have the option of being both a finger shooter or a release aid-er.
Why is this better than the Classic Kit?
Here is the main point of difference between these two:
- The RTS comes with a Release Aid so suits people who prefer to shoot via Release aid, not finger.
- More importantly, the string accesories, ie. the peep sight, d-loop, string silencer and wrist sling, is installed by our bow technician before being sent out to you. This saves you money, time and hassle of having to go into an Archery store once you get the bow to get it done.
For an extra $40 more than the Classic Kit, here is a full list of what the RTS kit comes with:
- Arm Guard ($19.95)
- 3 x 30" Blue Aluminium Arrows ($15)
- Booster Optic Sight ($34.95)
- Booster Stabiliser ($25)
INSTALLED Tubular Peep Sight ($6) This has now been replaced by a Tri-peep, same value, better performance!
- String Silencer ($5.50)
- Wrist Sling ($11.50)
- Quiver ($29.95)
- Full Brush Arrow Rest ($25)
- Installation Tools (FREE)
- Release Aid ($34.95)
Professional installation of String Accessories by Bow Technician ($40):
- Installed String Silencer
- Installed D-Loop Material
- Installed Tri-Peep
So basically, you get $484.35 worth of gear for $359.95