Delivering precisely-aimed rounds at extreme distances is a skill honed with practice, and the proper scope. The XRS II is Bushnell's flagship optic, crafted to the most exacting standards.
ED Prime Glass delivers rich color and contrast, even in low-light conditions. The 4.5-30x zoom and wide 50mm objective lens are designed to acquire targets well beyond 1000 yards.
Making adjustments is a simple and accurate process, with a locking windage turret and an elevation turret featuring a RevLimiter Zero Stop that will not turn past zero.
Military, law enforcement and competitive shooters demand precision, and the XRS 2 delivers.
- ED PRIME GLASS - Delivers amazing colour and crisp detail, even in low-light conditions.
- EXO BARRIER - Bushnell's premier protective lens coating repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris.
- REMOVABLE THROW LEVER - Enables quick magnification changes.
- FULLY-MULTI COATED OPTICS - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating enable superior light transmission and bright images.
- SIDE FOCUS ADJUSTMENT - Minimises parallax error.
- PRECISE - 10 Mils per revolution on elevation and windage turrets for exact adjustments.
- LOCKING DIOPTER - Maintains scope's focus, no matter what.
- T-LOK - T-Lok turret can be quickly lifted for quick adjustments and instantly locked into place by depressing the turret to its standard position.