Easton Quickbond Vane Primer Pen
Easton Vane Primer Pen previously known as Easton Dr. Doug's Vane Primer Pen.
The Vane Primer Pen takes care of a problem that more and more people have experienced as a lot of adhesives are getting re-formulated to comply with stricter environmental requirements.
These adhesives simply do not stick as well as the old adhesive formulas did.
The Vane Primer Pen makes cyanoacrylate glues work better with any type of plastic vane.
Quickbond Vane Primer Pen for improved vane adhesion.
- Ensures a quick secure bond
- Up to 3 times better vane adhesion
- Works well with Easton Quickbond Vane Adhesive
- Easy to apply, simply depress felt tip
- Compatible with all vane adhesives
- Improves bond strength & reduces drying time
- Improves adhesion for hard-to stick vanes
- Dramatically improves adhesion strength of all cyanoacrylate vane adhesives
- Easy to apply applicator felt tip pen bottle
- Primes vane base for maximum fletching bond strength
- Perfect for hard-to-stick vanes
- 10 ml or 0.34 fl oz
- Made in USA
Dr. Doug's Archery Supply. In the spirit of the man who shaped modern archery. Doug Easton's legacy of innovative genius continues today in the full line of Dr. Doug's products, designed to help archers and bowhunters maintain, repair and clean their archery gear.
View a video on how to fletch with an Easton Vane Primer Pen and also an informative overview by respected Easton Senior Recurve Engineer and recurve archer George Tekmitchov on the Dr. Doug's range.