Stoney Creek Landsborough Trousers TCF Tuatara Forest
Wearing a pair of Landsborough Trousers, you'll gain a unique advantage thanks to their Air Permeable membrane inside the Frostline Fabric. This technical 3-layer fabric adapts and regulates your body temperature to the constant stopping and starting involved during the active hunt. So whether you're pushing up hills or glassing for extended periods, the Landsborough Trousers will keep you comfortable and performing at your peak. Ultimate mix of warmth, breathability and toughness. Ideal for hunting in mountainous terrains where high activity and cooler weather collide.
- Zip front fly with built-in waist belt
- Built-in wide belt loops to accommodate wider waist belts
- In-seam gusset for increased comfort and unrestricted movement
- Ultra-tough 400D Nylon Oxford scuff pads on inner ankles
- Durable YKK zipper hands pockets for secure gear storage
- Dual layer seat and knees for added durability
- Side venting zips to regulate heat during high activity
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
* Selected Stoney Creek Items & Sizes need to be ordered in before we can send them out. Please allow additional time for delivery. If you require your item urgently please contact us to confirm stock availability in store before you place your order.