Stoney Creek Thermolite Jacket Blue
The Thermolite Jacket has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated jackets. Ideal for alpine hunting when you’re likely to be static and glassing for extended periods in extremely cold climates. Highly packable, the Thermolite Jacket compactly stores in it’s own stuff bag, allowing you to have a high insulation layer ready to go for when you slow down on the hill or for when you’re back around camp during plummeting temperatures.
THE THERMOLITE JACKET
- Hood for added warmth and comfort in the cold and blaze lined (Bayleaf model only) for extra visability during hunting
- Internal drop pocket, ideal to keep your heated freeze dry meals warm (and yourself) while they cook through
- Primaloft® Silver Down Blend which has been waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Stretch wrist panel to seal in heat
- Friction free lining makes it easy to get the jacket on and off
- Large volume chest pocket for secure gear storage
- 4-Way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded seams for enhanced weather resistance
Packed with 220gms of ultra-warm Primaloft@ Silver down blend, the Thermolite Jacket provides 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to its 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded baffles, this jacket is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
* Selected Stoney Creek Items & Sizes need to be ordered in before we can send them out. Please allow additional time for delivery. If you require your item urgently please contact us to confirm stock availability in store before you place your order.