The new Lead Sled DFT 2 (Dual-Frame Technology) has been re-designed to provide shooters with the industry's best recoil reduction system and the versatility to fit virtually any shotgun or rifle, all built around a precision shooting platform.
Whether you are trying to shoot the very tightest possible groups with your rifle or patterning your favourite shotgun, the Lead Sled DFT 2 provides an optimal platform for shooting without the negative effects of recoil.
- Reduces recoil by up to 95 percent
- Extremely fine windage and elevation adjustments
- Adjustable cradle system fits almost any length rifle & shotgun
- Re-designed Baffled tray keeps up to 100 lbs of lead shot in place
- New revolutionary moulded front bag provides a soft touch but firmness for increased stability
- Improved elevation ram eliminates wobble in the front cradle. 2 1/2" adjustment (over 27 feet at 100 yards)
- Advanced rear recoil shock absorbing pad cushions the firearm during use
- Dual frame technology allows the length of the rest to be personalized
- Increased clearance of the Lead Sled DFT's unique dual frame design, it can accept most detachable magazine rifles (such as the AR-15 and AR-10) as well as lever-action rifles.
- An innovative elastic retention strap can be used to 'strap in' the forend of the gun, preventing the front of the gun from jumping out of the front cradle.