The CORE+ base layer is a thick, extra warm base for cold conditions. The thermal properties retain the body's core heat at the highest level in icy conditions and allow sweat to be wicked away quickly from the skin at a rapid rate. The compression weave is designed to cling tight to the body to help with muscle fatigue and rapid wicking. The body-mapped design has been athletically shaped, so the high wicking fabric can sit tight to the body in order to absorb and disperse as much sweat as possible, all the while allowing maximum movement in the high stretch areas. The warm nature and fast sweat distribution properties mean that the Core+ is a perfect base layer under warm outers in cold climates as well as a standalone layer in the mild parts of the day. The CORE+ should be used in temperatures ranging from -5C to 10C for maximum performance. For warmer conditions, the CORE range is recommended.
- Weight Sz10: 225g
- Flat-lock seams
- Thermal GRIDtech high wicking, heat retention 4-way stretch fabric
- Athletic cut for maximum mobility in high stretch areas
- Muscle Compression design for increased stamina
- Body Mapping Technology for ultimate temperature and moisture regulation
- Cold weather base layer for temperatures -5°C to 10°C
* Selected Hunters Element items & Sizes need to be ordered in before we can send them out. Please allow additional time for delivery. If you require your item urgently please contact us to confirm stock availability before you place you order.