RCBS has been manufacturing high quality reloading equipment for over 50 years. The Summit Single Stage reloading press is no exception.
The Summit press will work with standard 7/8-14 threaded dies, 1" die bodies with (adaptors, sold separately) and has enough leverage to handle any difficult sizing task.
The innovative design mounts the entire press to the top of the bench and actually lowers the die down to the case. The steel linkage and cast iron frame help to ensure that the press is stable and rugged to hold up to years of serious reloading.
The solid construction and design allows reloader's the ability to achieve great precision and accuracy which is paramount to accurate handloading.
This press will easily work for both right and left handed reloaders with the ambidextrous design, while the 4.5" opening gives ample room for sizing the largest cases reloaders need to size. This press has a massive 2" diameter ram with a Zerk fitting for easy lubrication. The spent primer catcher is in a very convenient location under the shellholder and the press is manufactured in the USA.
- Press Type: Single stage
- Frame Material: Cast iron
- Frame Design: C-Frame
- Frame Offset: 0 Degrees
- Frame Opening Size: 4.5"
- Handle Location: right or left hand
- Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8-14 threaded dies, 1" dies with thread adaptors (sold separately)
- Die Bushing Accepted: No
- Spent Primer Collection System: Yes, located under the Shellholder
- Ram Diameter: 2"
- Priming Feature: No, cases must be primed with a dedicated priming tool
- Number of Mounting Holes: 2
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Bench top operation
- Ambidextrous handle
- Compound leverage
- Full frontal access
- Zerk lubrication fitting
- Short handle available (sold separately) for loading shorter cases