Tipton's Ultra Gun Vise is fully adjustable to fit bolt-action rifles, break-open shotguns, AR-15s, automatic pistols, revolvers, compound bows and crossbows for cleaning, maintenance and upgrading. Modular design allows you to switch up the module assemblies in any configuration to fit virtually any shape firearm.
Comes with an AR block that provides a premium base for working on your AR-15. Independently adjustable front and rear clamps hold guns securely and are both height and length adjustable. The extra-wide vise delivers up to 26.5" of clamping distance. Fast-turn knobs ensure quick clamping. Overmolded rubber contact pads prevent damage to firearm. Glass-filled nylon construction with stainless steel reinforcing plates adds rigidity and strength.
Leveling feet for easy scope leveling. Movable, removable accessory/tool trays are constructed of stiff, solvent-resistant nylon for years of dedicated firearm cleaning.
- Rigid Steel Frame
- Modular chassis design
- Different modules can be quickly moved, rearranged or removed anywhere along the rail
- Over molded rubber contact pads throughout the device prevent damage to firearm
- Ball and socket articulating clamp pads allow for the pads to adapt to any surface
- Leveling feet on all corners makes scope leveling easier
- Dual Clamp Technology rigidly holds any gun shape in place
- Tube frame structure allows for complete access to your rifle
- Fast-Turn knobs, for quick clamping
- AR Vise Block module included for working on and cleaning AR-15s
- Front and Rear clamps are both height and length adjustable
- Modular system allows you to clamp components like AR Upper assemblies without needing to have them attached to the lowers.
- Works with break action firearms. You can clamp the forward/barrel while leaving the rear to swing open
- Works with Pistols allowing you to mount optics or clean efficiently
- 2 re-arrangeable or removable accessory trays
- Engineered Glass Filled Nylon construction provides a high level of rigidity while preventing damage to your firearm
- Stainless Steel reinforcing plates throughout the design provide reinforcement and rigidity
- Solvent-resistant materials stand up to years of hard use