- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Objectives
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Wide 60° Apparent Angle of View
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Open-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Lightweight and Strong Magnesium Chassis
- Large Center Focusing Knob
- Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
Building on the performance of the ARTES-series, the new 10 x 42 ARTES-J Binocular realizes uncompromisingly excellent optical performance with ergonomically designed handling comfort.
- Fully multi-coated on all surfaces of objective lenses as well as eyepieces for superior light transmission.
- BaK4 prism with dielectric, high reflectivity, coating over the sub-prism.
- The objective lenses employ ED (extra-low dispersion) glass for amazingly sharp contrast and bright images.
||BaK4, Roof Prism
||Fully Multi Coated, Phase Coated, High reflectivity coating
|Field at 1000m
||56mm – 75mm
||5.7 x 5.1 x 2”
||Yes (Use Bino Holder type M)
||Soft case and neck strap